Ten data bytes from dupe...
1. Website / Myspace: www.dupe.spyw.com
2. Location: Brighton, UK.
3. Working method: They vary, I don't really
have a set way of working. A single sound or sample can inspire
a track or I may work out a whole arrangement on an acoustic.
4. Where do you make music: The plum room.
5. Sweets or chololtate: Chocolate, mostly
dark, partial to a caramac or two as well, but is that really
6. General influences: My earliest musical
reference has to be John Barry, the Bond themes in particular,
that's probably why I've always been happy to just write the
music in bands and let someone else deal with the lyrical
7.What two people would you like to see work together:
Cliff Richard and Cradle of Filth.
8. Do you perform live: I haven't performed
any of this stuff live yet, but I'd really like to, I'd probably
go for a cross between a live band with exotic instruments
and the way orbital used to do thier gigs, mixed and sequenced
9. What's your favourite plugin: Compression,
I use it on everything.
10. Favourite place: Hong Kong.