Ten earnest points from Edmund...
1. Website: www.dubgrotto.com
2. Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
3. Working method: I dont have one.
4. Do you perform live: Yes. I perform solo
and with other people, I improvise using keyboards, banjo
and fx pedals.
5. String or elastic band: String.
6. Describe your music: Sublime, wacky,beepy,
minimal, maximal, out, in, varied.
7. How did you get into music: Started playing
guitar when I was fifteen, started playing keyboards, banjo
later on. I've experimented with audio software since the
age of sixteen.
8. Sound design method: I like experiment
with space and textures, but Im mainly interested in how different
instruments react to one another.
9. Favourite place: My head.
10. General influences: Miles Davis, Lee
Perry, Piccasso, The Doors, The Velvet Underground, The Jesus
and Mary Chain, The Dub Syndicate, The Dubliners, Sun Ra and
Edmund Coleman Features: